The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








26 December 2013

Christmas 2013

The best part of Christmas is spending time with family. My mom has improved dramatically! She has more energy than I do! We are blessed.

My brothers are well and happy. The older one, Mark, shakes less with his Parkinson's. My younger one, Karl, is still as smart and annoying. LOL

We spoke to all three of my nephews and my niece. The oldest nephew, James, is waiting for his daughter to be born! His sister, Christy, is a foster mom and loving it. Mark, the marine, is away from family but not overseas at this time. And the youngest, Zach, is in Florida with his mom. Hearing from them was awesome!

Finally, my friends are the best. Cara and Donnie are caring for Nanna. Lane and I will meet up later with some of his family and see a movie.

Plus, it snowed. :)


No comments:

Blog Archive