The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








27 September 2013

Persian narrative

So, I'm class with my freshmen at the end of the day and we are writing a personal narrative, not a "pension" (person persion one as auto- correct decided.) Pension, person, and persion were all my attempts to spell persion. Writing is hard sometimes.
Anyway, this is my story. Most mornings, I sleep until the alarm on my iPod goes off at 6:00 A.M. Most mornings. Not today. At 5:58A.M. The neighbor's dumb puppy, Susie, started barking. Two minutes! Two more minutes of sleep is all I ask. But, no, Dumb Puppy has to bark.
The day before my problem was my own dog, Nanna. Twice between 5:30A.M. and 6:00 A.M. She wanted outside to pee. Twice.
Saturday I better get to sleep in or at least go back to sleep.

No comments:

Blog Archive