The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








10 July 2010

Big Butler Fair- I was there!

This meal cost me $12; the gyro was $7 and the lemonade was $5 and they were worth it! The sandwich is a lamb/beef mix with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and a cucumber sauce on a pita. The lemonade has actual lemon halves in the cup. Hey, it's fair food. I didn't ride any of the rides. I walked around and took pictures of some of the exhibits and rides. It's a large fair, one of the largest in the state.
(I also went to Doo Dah Days, the Stephen Foster Music and Heritage Festival. Pictures to come.)

No comments:

Blog Archive