The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








02 September 2009

Even the cats are friendly

Posted by Picasa
This is one of the neighbor's cats. She (he?) appeared in the kitchen window one day; just looking in. The other cats hang out at my house but they are not mine. (The grass is greener than the dried leaves that litter the yard presently. This may have been in the spring.)

2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Very cute picture. As you probably already know, my cat, Mr. Jones, just moved in with us, and has been with us for a year now. He adopted me, I didn't adopt him. LOL....

Singularly Me said...

The two cats that hang out at my house are the neighbor's. Their names are AJ and Christy- the same names as my oldest nephew and only neice.

Blog Archive