The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








02 September 2009



My neighbor called the other day with a request: could I film her husband on his motorized bicycle? His what?? No way I could say no to that!

This is a typical bike with a motor. Once it gets moving, the motor kicks in. I don't know if it's something that needs a license plate but even with the police station nearby, no one was worried about getting a ticket.

1 comment:

Gigi Ann said...

Riding a bicycle is something I never could get the hang of. And trying to ride one with a motor, I would probably end up with a few bumps and bruises. ; )

Cute picture of the motorized bicycle.

Did you ever watch my little video of the Redneck truck in "The Fun Room?"

Blog Archive