The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








03 September 2009

street

This is the road in front of my house. Typical small town details include narrow streets (cars passing each other have to drive with one side in the grass), large old-growth trees, and the occasional building. The building is our police and fire station. Oddly, I don't hear a lot of sirens.

2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Looks like you live in a lovely town. We live about a half block from the police department and the fire station. I always know when there is a fire somewhere, because we do hear the sirens.

I am enjoying your photo a day blog this month.

Singularly Me said...

Thank you. This station is only half a block away as well. So much in common.

Blog Archive