The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








21 February 2008

Two Weeks to Go

In two weeks I will be leaving for Paris again. Despite the cool winds and occasional rain, I will feel at home. Spring is made infinitely better with the knowledge of a trip away from the land of bar-b-cue and football. It is hard to say why I love Paris. It could be the people, the different feeling of being alive and in the middle of things, the history and architecture, the bustle of a large city. Whatever it is, I want to be there.

What does homesick mean? I don't know. I DIDN'T know until I visited Paris. In the middle of my first trip I was saddened by the fact that I would have to return to the US, to Texas. I wanted to live in Paris.

I know. It's never like it was when you visited. It's harder, stranger, more unsettling. I think I need that as well.

We'll see.

By the way, I'm on lesson five for TEFL training and I have a request for answers to 20 questions. Finally, hope.

No comments:

Blog Archive