The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








03 January 2008

getting back to work

I do like my job. Really. It's the kids I can't stand. lol (bad teacher joke) Actually, I like most of the kids; only a few are troublesome (like the one who doesn't feel like doing anything.)

But in the new job front, I have been asked to submit an application to an overseas school. We shall see what hoops I'll have to jump through for this.

Happy New Year everyone. Hope 08 is better than 07. (If I get to move at least MY life will be more interesting.)

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Archive