The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








27 March 2012

I will begin posting again on the 1st of April (really.) In the meantime: One-act play contest went well, however, we did not advance. Other contests, not so good.

Signed my contract for next school year. I had it in my hand for about 15 minutes before I signed it and handed it in to the boss. 2012-2013 will be my 19th year in TinyTown!

Still alive and single. My dog, Nanna, is as wonderful as ever. She's 14 years old.

and this is of interest to me:
Found one Nina!

No comments:

Blog Archive