The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








18 March 2011

Is that a cell phone?

During one of my four trips to Paris I took many pictures of statues. Captions came to my mind most of the time. Sorry to say this one inspired a "Can you hear me now?" quote. Isn't that a cell phone? Next trip, I promise to keep track of what I photograph and where. Of course, not knowing gives me a reason to return and take more pictures!

1 comment:

Ella said...

Those are funny captions for the statue! The times I have visited Paris and have taken snapshots (especially in the Louvre), I fail miserably at writing down/documenting what the statue is and the artist (if known). So I can relate. But I do prefer your attitude about it.......it means it "gives me a reason to return" often then! -Ella

Blog Archive