The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








04 February 2011

Call This Snow?

This was the view of my backyard this morning. School was cancelled because of ice and snow. See the snow? Yep, not a lot of snow. I would have had to scrape windows if I'd gone anywhere. Nanna did go outside with me when I walked down the driveway for the newspaper. We have had cold temps. It's been below freezing for several days. Today it got up to 33 or so. Then it froze again. I like the look of the table with snow.  

1 comment:

Gigi Ann said...

Stay in and stay warm. We have a bit more snow than you have. We got about 12 inches this past week. The snow was blowing so it made a lot of drifts. I have been reading some books that have been on my book shelf for a year or two. You can read my reviews about them here: http://annsreadingcorner.blogspot.com if you care to, it is not a requirement. ; )

Blog Archive