The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








04 January 2010

Snuggie


Nanna was quite happy to have Mommy come home. Sunday she would not let me out of her sight. Cara and Donnie did a great job of caring for her- she looks quite healthy!
Before I left, I bought her a Snuggie. Here she models it for you. Recently, Nanna decided that clothes are to be worn outside only. Once inside she tries like mad to get out of any shirt, sweater or coat. She feels the same way about the Snuggie!
btw We are expecting very cold weather this week. Brrrrrr! Just maybe, Nanna will stay dressed!

UPDATE: I left Nanna at home, in her Snuggie, while I got my lessons ready for the sub. Upon return I was greeted by a naked dog. Her Snuggie was abandoned on the bed with a mouse glue trap attached to it. No mouse (thank goodness). Snuggie and glue trap are still usable. Snuggie is in the wash; Nanna is naked for the time being.

No comments:

Blog Archive