The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








09 December 2009

Kindle


I bought a Kindle. It's a new way to read novels, magazines and newspapers. Material is sent by wifi, or a cable from my computer, to the Kindle and I can read it almost everywhere. It is only available from Amazon.com as is the reading material. It is less than a quarter the size of the Waco Tribune-Herald. It can hold 1,500 novels! Now, if only I could get the books I have in the house put on the Kindle and removed from my space.

4 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Right now I still like holding the book in my hand.

Tillie said...

I bought one too and LOVE it!!!!

Singularly Me said...

I'll still read books; I have too many sitting around not to!

Anonymous said...

Looking at an iPad myself.

Blog Archive