The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








08 December 2009

Heat

I don't mind the cold or the rain or the hints of snow. Actually, I like the changes in weather. However, I don't like lighting the gas space heater in my bedroom. Once it is lit, I don't have to light it again until next fall. You see, it has a pilot light. This picture is of the matches I used to try to light this bugger. Notice the matches are not burned down very far? They burn out early. I think they got wet or something. And the box is giving me trouble, making it hard to light a match. I have one other space heater in the living room. It has to be lit everytime because it does not have a pilot light. At least I keep warm and dry. Eventually.

2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Bummer, about the matches to your gas heater. I have a little electric heater I use some of the time. No trouble lighting it up, just hit the on button.

Singularly Me said...

Electric is safer too. I think most of my problem is the matches.

Blog Archive