The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








26 November 2009

Hope for better days


Several years ago I planted Morning Glories. They were a mix of blue, pink and purple. Only the purples return, unaided, every Spring. Our recent rain and nice weather have caused the flowers to return now. I'm taking this as a sign of hope for better things. I know they are going to die. But they came back when I needed hope the most. See you, my friends, in the Spring.

Oh, by the way, happy Thanksgiving everyone. Thanks to Donnie and Cara I only had to bake a pumpkin pie (that I bought, frozen, from Schwann's).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ever try planting evening glories also know as moonflowers?

Singularly Me said...

Yep, but it's too dark at night to see to plant them. lol

Blog Archive