The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








14 September 2009

time and temp

This picture made me think "I need to get out more!" It was taken on my back porch a few days ago. I've become too obsessed with the weather. (I really like rain.) So I promise, tomorrow my pic will be of something in downtown Bremond. Really.

2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

It was 80 F today, or there abouts. We have had no rain for 18 or 19 days, but the temp. is wonderful. I have been enjoying the lovely weather.

Singularly Me said...

The end of summer is so unpredictable. The only thing we don't expect is snow!

Blog Archive