The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








15 September 2009

Bremond begins

This sign is just a block and a half from my home and I had never read it before today. It is located on Main Street, near the library. The rail road is located just a half block away and has two tracks. Trains run throughout the day and currently only in one direction- toward Hearne, Texas.

Many of the families here are of Polish extraction with the odd German and others thrown in.

The last census indicated a population of less than 900. The newspaper speculated the difference was due to differing rules regarding what is concidered 'in town' and 'in the city.'

Just after I took this picture a train went past. I tried to take a picture but it was too dark. Maybe later.

No comments:

Blog Archive