The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








08 September 2009

angel

After tonight's volleyball games I drove around a bit looking for something to photograph. Eventually I stopped in the catholic cemetery where I noticed this angel statue. It is the only free standing statue in the yard. I like to think she represents the request from God that we pray for each other.

This angel does not mark a grave. The inscription on it is from a family and for all time.

Early settlers to this town were Polish; therefore, many of the names in this cemetery are of Polish origin. The name Bremond is about the only French thing here. It was named for some big-wig in Austin who never set foot in this part of the state. One day I'll explain why this town was created. Promise.

No comments:

Blog Archive