The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








10 July 2009

Billy Eliot!

 

On Wednesday we saw BILLY ELIOT, the winner of best new show! This was fantastic! The young man who performed the lead that night is an amazing dancer and actor. One great song- Merry Christmas Mrs. Thatcher! My favorite number has Billy and his friend dressing up in girls' clothing and giving a full-out spectacle of a dance number. Even better than the movie.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gigi Ann said...

I never saw the movie, actually I've never heard of it. I always say, "I live a very sheltered life." lol But, I'm glad you and your brother enjoyed it. I will watch for the movie in DVD and maybe I will be able to watch it that way.

Blog Archive