The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








12 May 2008

Missing Film Mystery- Solved!

Over Spring Break, this past March, I took a trip to Paris. To record this event I brought along two cameras and three rolls of film. And a bunch of batteries.
The digital camera produced adequate pictures. I saved them to my desktop and printed a few expecting to have actual pictures from the APS film I had shot.
Two rolls of film were sent to Wal-mart for processing. Upon return I discovered envelopes full of reprints. Had I sent the wrong rolls in?
I searched everywhere for my missing film. Did I leave them in Paris? Oh no.
The third roll, still in the camera, had a few pictures left. I shot them and turned in the film to Wal-mart, again.
After 12 days I finally got my pictures. This roll was also reprints from four years ago!
So what happened to my film? I must have tried to reuse the rolls (if they haven't been marked correctly by the lab that can happen.)
I did not lose the film. I just took pictures on the wrong rolls. Fortunately (?) the original film was not damaged.

Lesson learned: take two cameras, buy lots of batteries, buy FRESH film.

No comments:

Blog Archive