The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








30 March 2008

AC in March

I turned on the Air Conditioner today. Come 6pm it was so muggy that even ceiling fans could not help. Of the many things I've grown to dislike in this state, the heat is one. Not number one; that distinction belongs to bugs. Still, couldn't Spring be light and breezy instead of wet and still?

And it is Fair weekend... and once again I've managed to miss the entire Fair!

Hello Sean-- Happy Birthday early!

Wren

No comments:

Blog Archive