The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








09 January 2014

Pork and Saurkraut

On New Year's Eve Mom and I decided to be traditional for once. We prepared pork chops, mashed potatoes, and Saurkraut. This was the first time I ever mashed potatoes. Usually we whip them with the mixer. In all, I will say it was good, but I'm not a great Saurkraut fan. It needs to be served in small doses and cut with some shredded apple. 
Anyway, this was in Pennsylvania where I always spend Christmas. When I move to Paris full time I don't expect to fly home every year. One reason for moving to Texas was so I could work at a job that would allow me to drive home or fly home for the holidays. And I have. And I'm not sorry. 
Only time will tell. 

No comments:

Blog Archive