The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








02 April 2012


Re: the Trayvon Martin case.
I would like to know a lot more details of that night. What actually happened, step-by-step?

It is a tragedy that he was killed. But it is NOT the American justice system when people DEMAND the arrest and conviction of another.

The information that Trayvon was on a ten day suspension from school should never have been made public. It is not germane to the case.

I like Skittles and I will drink an Arizona tea. I’ve been known to wear a hoodie. None of this has any importance at all to the case. Neither will anyone else’s use of them have any affect.

And when will race NOT be a reason for arrest, suspicion, murder, argument? With the color can’t we also see the person? 

No comments:

Blog Archive