The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








05 April 2012

Rambling

No pictures for this post. It seems I need more pictures. I haven't taken any good stuff in a while. Despite having a camera, a Blackberry and an iPod, I never take pictures. Is Texas really that boring?

Well, yes. Okay, we have just gone from severe drought to 'normal.' That means lots of rain, which I like. But I'm not interested in taking pictures of flooded yards and ditches. Sorry.

I could do a pictorial on my sleeping dog. I have several shots of her on the couch, in various sweaters, on blankets. But I'm not posting those either.

I do have FOUR days off! I will take some pictures. Maybe.

No comments:

Blog Archive