The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








07 August 2011

Cyndy's goats

Once upon a time my cousin Cyndy was a fashion plate. She looked perfect from head to toe and down to her nails. She tells me now she wasn't happy then. Now she is happy living on a farm, wearing old clothes and tending to the animals. I've never seen her so happy. She sent me this picture of her goats. She has 3 horses, two goats, donkeys, chickens, dogs, and cats. And a possum and whatever other strays cross her path.

1 comment:

Gigi Ann said...

That is so cute. We sold the farm and moved to Iowa in May, 1998. I haven't missed it one bit. I'm glad she loves farming.

Blog Archive