The Heart Truth- Red Dress

Go deeper than the pink, go red. Go deeper than the breast, go to the heart.




Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE killer of women in the USA. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, and cultivate social relationships (make friends!); these will help save your heart. I know because I have CAD, coronary artery disease.








12 September 2009

dining table

When I remember to do it, I feed these two cats. Christy, the one looking at the camera, is the mother of AJ, the one with her head in the bowl. The neighbors actually named them and care for them. I provide a snack and the occasional head rub. Christy's right ear bends down because of a bad case of ear mites several years ago. I don't know if it affected her hearing. (Are cats able to hear? They don't act like it!) BTW Christy and AJ are the names of my adult niece and nephew who live out west. Coincidence that these cats hang out here; there are plenty of other cats around who have tried to take over, but they lose.

It has rained for the past 2 days. The football game was not cancelled or delayed. And we lost. Fridays are busy days.

No comments:

Blog Archive